Today is an exciting day! Not only have we reached the 4000 sales mark for The Anne Boleyn Collection book (published on 16th February 2012), but I have also launched The Fall of Anne Boleyn: A Countdown website in anticipation of the book being published at the end of April.
At The Fall of Anne Boleyn: A Countdown website you will find:-
- An interactive timeline – I will be adding events as they happen, as we countdown to the 19th May 1536. Today’s event “Chapuys Bows to Queen Anne Boleyn” is there.
- Information on The Fall of Anne Boleyn: A Countdown book
- Bibliography – A full bibliography of the sources I used in writing The Fall of Anne Boleyn. It’s split into primary and secondary sources.
- Cast list – List of the main characters involved in the events of 1536.
- Printable timeline
- History Research Report – Sign up to receive this report and also to be informed of the book’s release.
- Author bio – That’s me!
The Fall of Anne Boleyn: A Countdown Blurb
During the spring of 1536 in Tudor England, events conspire to bring down Anne Boleyn, the Queen of England. The coup against the Queen results in the brutal executions of six innocent people – Anne Boleyn herself, her brother and four courtiers – and the rise of a new Queen.
Drawing on sixteenth century letters, eye witness accounts and chronicles, Claire Ridgway leads the reader through the sequence of chilling events one day at a time, telling the true story of Anne Boleyn’s fall.
The Fall of Anne Boleyn: A Countdown is presented in a diary format allowing readers to dip in, look up a particular date or read from start to finish. Special features include mini biographies of those involved, a timeline of events and full referencing.
Claire Ridgway, creator of The Anne Boleyn Files and author of The Anne Boleyn Collection, continues her mission to share the real truth about Anne Boleyn.